Friday, March 1, 2013

MOA The Green Balm

                            
Early this year I decided it was finally time to get some things from Feelunique and while browsing, I stumbled upon this little piece of goodness.
Initially I had no idea what it did or what it was for, but reading more about it made me really want to try it because basically, it was described as the Everything Balm.

MOA The Green Balm review

I will admit that I had huge expectations from this balm and I will also admit that in the beginning, I didn't think it rose up to them. But that was because I was smearing it on my lips like a mad woman expecting magic to occur.It is more of a long term miracle worker when it comes to lips.

Then I remembered, this is the "everything balm" not the "lips only balm". So one day, at the office, I felt like my chin was starting to flake. It was just a feeling, it wasn't happening, but feeling such dry skin on yourself is  anything but great. So after thinking a bit how I could remedy it, I grabbed the Moa balm out of my bag        ( yes, I always have it with me), and applied the TINIEST bit on my chin. Instant relief! For the entire day!

MOA The Green Balm review

That's when I noticed that this balm could indeed be THE secret weapon against dry spots of any kind.
I've even tried it as a hand cream since and I think it is the best one I've tried. Even if it's not an actual hand cream, it even does a better job that the L'Occitane Dry Hand Cream with Shea Butter, which you know, is a specialized hand cream.
I just need a tiny drop and it's enough for all over my hands, because it has not an oily, but creamy-oily consistency if it makes sense. You can feel that it's nice and fatty but it's incredibly smooth, spreads really well and sinks into your skin in no time,so no fatty residue is left. Absolutely incredible for hands.

I will always be an activist for the MOA and its dry skin saving properties.







Can you see the amazing ingredients that it has? All natural or of natural origin and all super soothing and incredible for the skin. It smells like...well... tea tree. It's a very soothing smell to have on you.


All in All

Holy Grail this one. I had just gotten the mini, but even if I am utterly addicted to this balm, I think I'll still buy a mini next time, simply because it's very handy to just throw in your bag and carry around.
Not to mention that I've been using it for almost 2 months, all over my skin, and it you can barely see that it's been used, that's how little you need.
It really is a miracle balm. 

                                    You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

6 comments:

  1. wow! Such an amazing and eco friendly balm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. It really is! It has definitely climbed up to a top spot

      Delete
  2. Looks so nice and great because of it's eco friendly trait
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made a resolution to keep it as natural as possible,especially with things that go on my face

      Delete
  3. This review came just in time. My lips are in a horrible condition and I'm willing to try anything out! Feelunique here I come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get it! And you can even get the mini because it will last you for an incredibly long time!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...